(Here it is)
Reading ability (and the willingness to ruthlessly apply what I learn) are two of my unfair advantages, but they may not be yours.
You might have yet to discover yours, but once you do, it will change everything.
Suddenly, navigating the cut-throat professional world will be like being in a boxing fight against a guy in handcuffs.
It won’t be fair, and that’s the point.
Today, I want to SHARE my unfair advantage with you guys, but telling you about at least 5 books that have helped me get to where I am today:
A successful business owner, creator with hundreds of thousands of followers on social media, a fitness model who reads hundreds of books every year — applying what I’ve learned in the best books GAVE me an unfair advantage in life, but there’s another book I want to tell you about further down that will help YOU discover YOURS.
Today we’ve got…
- An introduction to today’s “5 Books”
- The best of what I’m reading and sharing right now
- A new book alert from the same author of another book that I can’t stop recommending
- The latest book breakdown from the Stairway to Wisdom (my library of expert book breakdowns)
- My Monthly Reading Recap on YouTube
- Why our ordinary state of consciousness is like trying to view a beautiful museum in the dark
- “The Velvet Rope Economy” and the growing split between the “Have-Nots” and the “Have-Yachts”
- My top 5 book recommendations this week
- A special gift for reading all the way to the end